Molly and I went to the Minneapolis Orchestra last night. John drove down from Fargo to see us and babysit for us. We LOVED the experience so much be bought subscriptions (well 8 tickets over the next year). Also, we wanted to support one of the friends we have made from church who plays French Horn in the Orchestra (He got us these tickets). It was a sampler performance of many of their pieces throughout the year and there was a lot of awesome stuff.
Our favorite piece (perhaps rivaled by the Star Wars theme) was Tchaikovsky's Death of Tybalt from Romeo and Juliet. It brought tears to our eyes.
Hi Quintin! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!
Hi Quintin! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think it would take for Johnbro to do that for us?
ReplyDeleteYou might have to move here. :)
ReplyDelete