She has officially arrived. We wanted very much to have a completely natural birth but she just refused to come. Thanks to a couple of great inspirational friends and great teamwork by grandma Connie (Gcon as I affectionately call her much to her despise) and I we were able to help Molly deliver our little bundle without any pain medications despite being induced.
We have lots of thoughts about our birthing experience but we know most people don't care and just want to see pictures, so I will share just one. I have never loved Molly more than seeing her do more than most people think is humanly possible to meet her baby. Such determination and love makes my heart melt.
So without further ado we introduce Charlotte Elizabeth to you:
Also my beautiful wife chillin in the hospital:
Hooray and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to hear all about it! She is darling. I am so proud of Molly, and my heart melts for you who believed in her and supported her.
ReplyDeleteGood work, team!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Baby for a Beautiful Couple... Go team #Hunt
ReplyDeleteYay! She is beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDelete