Sunday, January 15, 2012

We did it!

One week ago (yesterday) we got married :) Amazingly, we've been too busy since to post on the blog. But quick little updates.

Wedding was great (at least we thought so). We had a great time seeing families and friends. After a stressful scare of not actually getting married--we did. The pastor we flew in from Minnesota couldn't legally marry us in Nevada... Luckily we live in the land of drive-thru wedding chapels. However, two hours before the wedding we did get someone to come in and marry us. *whew*

After the wedding me made a quick trip down to sunny California and spent the day at Disneyland. That was just great. Turns out, the second Monday in January is a pretty dead time at the park. Yay! We then returned for a few nights in Las Vegas. We went to a few shows and won some money playing Blackjack. :)

Currently, we are in sunny Park City (booooo). We had planned to come up and go snowboarding for a few days, but it hasn't snowed in weeks. Most resorts are half-closed...but there are clouds rolling in. We're hoping for some snow tonight.

Being married is pretty nice. I wish every day could be our honeymoon.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for being married! It's good stuff. Once I finally took the plunge, I wondered why I hadn't done it sooner. Here's to many years of wedded bliss to come.

    ReplyDelete